Was trying to buy a ticket for the Saturday 4pm showing of a movie accidentally purchased for Friday (today).I bought the ticket at 3:45, called fandango immediately was on hold for 40 minutes just to be told they couldn't refund because I didn't call 2 hours before the showing.

I didn't even purchase the ticket until 15 minutes before. So basically, if I wanted a refund of exchange I need to be a time lord.

This is an insane policy!I get if you purchased the ticket a couple days before and want to change at the last minute, but for those of us who can't time travel we just get screwed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "refund policy " of fandango movie ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Fandango needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fandango movie ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fandango.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Fandango - Charged for a fee, 2 hours waiting on hold Fandango "They charged me for a convenience fee I'm not supposed to have, so I called and waited on hold, then went on a live chat. I am waiting for a..." Read more Viagogo South Africa - Issued with wrong test tickets Viagogo South Africa "I purchased 6 test tickets for the 24th June at Ellis Park for the 24th June 2017, the tickets were issued and when i received them i was to excited..." Read more Fandango - Website misleading for Colorado Springs CO Theaters Fandango "When you search for Colorado Springs CO Theaters on Fandango, they offer a variety of choices including both (1) Cinemark Tinseltown and (2) Cinemark Tinseltown USA XD when you ask..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Boxofficecenter.com overcharged me more than double Box Office Tickets "I paid $74 per ticket, for two tickets to see Tears for Fears and Hall and Oates. They were lawn seats. They tacked on a 22 fee per ticket for..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more