I purchased a ticket online and was charged for two tickets.After I noticed this error on credit card statement, that I was charged for two tickets, I contacted them online.

Online was not helpful, after not being able to successfully get a refund I called. They were not helpful at all they gave me a policy stating, I was not refunded the money since I purchased the ticket one hour before show time. Refunds are only given two hours before show time which did not apply to my purchase.

It's best to purchase a ticket at the theater to avoid problems such as these.As well as your still need to wait in line to approve your ticket purchse with Fandango at the theater so your not saving time or money.

This reviewer shared experience about "refund for purchase not made" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $13. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fandango. The most disappointing about fandango movie ticket from Fandango was lack of help with a refund online or over the phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fandango.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Fandango to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments