2.2

I was having computer issue and accidentally order movies tickets 3 times.I only used one of my conformation numbers.

I was told I couldn't get a refund because it has to be two hours before the movie starts. The tickets were order an hour before the movie started.

You would think they would have a check and balance set up to avoid these types of issue.Banks, Apple, Microsoft and countless others have a check and balance to avoid you customer being billed multiple times for a product that has already been purchased.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $48. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fandango. The most disappointing about fandango refund policy from Fandango was refused to refund and the hung up on me Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fandango.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Fandango to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments