I ordered tickets to Avengers Endgame and input a gift card. Due to latency and site issues Fandango was having, the transaction failed.

The messaging on the site indicated that my card was not processed. I was able to order tickets later in the day, but when I went to use my gift card the funds from the failed transaction were still missing. I have chatted with agents 3 times at Fandango. I was told initially the funds would be available the next day.

They were not...I reached out again and was told it takes 3-5 days for the voided transaction to be posted. After a week, still no funds.

I've essentially paid $46.60 for 2 matinee movie tickets and all I want is for the money from the failed transaction to post and they have refused to offer any sort of reconciliation. I have been told by all 3 agents they can see the failed transaction so why am I being forced to waste my time trying to get my gift card reloaded????

Product or Service Mentioned: Fandango Gift Card.

Fandango Cons: Not being able to get a refund.

Comments