I had won (2) Batman tickets on Fandango from a Doritos contest.I went onto Fandango and purchased the tickets using the promo code for the next day.

I couldn't make that movie time because we had a storm and the roads were flooded. This was 3 hours before the movie and they have a 2 hour window for cancelling. I wasn't able to get a refund or exchange on the site because I had a promo code. I tried calling thinking a FLOOD would be an exception and I was on hold for more than an hour.

I called again the next day and was told that they would not refund me and even asked to speak to a supervisor where I was told a 2nd time that there are no exchanges.What a terrible company!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fandango. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fandango.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Fandango to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

I'm in the same boat as you. This is ridiculous.