Fandango requires you to give your credit card number in order to redeem your gift card!! What a joke!! Then they charge you a convenience fee to use it- what a joke! We will never do this again!! I repeat what a joke!!!

And now I can't submit my complaint unless it is 100 words...ok.

A elderly person could never do this process. It's difficult for a normal person to complete the process to use this gift card. Most theaters we have tried would not accept Fandango.

Customer service? What customer service?? It is nonexistent!

To get my 100 words in in order to file the complaint...what a joke... What a joke... What a joke... What a joke...what a joke!!!!!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

Review about: Fandango Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Vivid Seats - Overcharged $220 for recent concert Vivid Seats "My sister paid more than $280 for LAWN seats at Fiddler's Green for the Train (Play that Song Tour) concert on July 4th. When she received the tickets, they had..." Read more Viagogo South Africa - Issued with wrong test tickets Viagogo South Africa "I purchased 6 test tickets for the 24th June at Ellis Park for the 24th June 2017, the tickets were issued and when i received them i was to excited..." Read more Fandango - Gift Card Review from Newport News, Virginia Fandango "A few months ago I got 2 emails from my uncle each with a fandango gift card. Now I have been saving them to see the new batman vs superman..." Read more Fandango - Unable to refund ticket before 1 hour the show started. Horrible online chat service Fandango "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more