When you search for Colorado Springs CO Theaters on Fandango, they offer a variety of choices including both (1) Cinemark Tinseltown and (2) Cinemark Tinseltown USA XD when you ask for Colorado Springs CO.

The first one is in Pueblo, and it is NOT MARKED Pueblo and is displayed when I search for Colorado Springs, CO.

Bought tickets 1 hour before show for Pueblo by accident because the site is misleading, and they refused to reimburse me. It was a gift card and now that money is just gone.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fandango gift card from Fandango and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fandango to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fandango for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Vivid Seats - Scammers Vivid Seats "I bought a parking pass for a concert. It said Red parking lot and the price went down $10 in a few days after purchase. They didn't want to give..." Read more Viagogo Italy - Didn't Deliver the Tickets Viagogo Italy "I booked a flight from NYC to Rome and purchased tickets to the AS Roma game on 28 May 2017 three months in advance. 5 days before the game they..." Read more VIVID SEATS  WILL RIP YOU OFF AS THEY DID ME! Vivid Seats "I was asked by a gal to pick up 2 tickets for the "********" concert at the Myth knowing nothing about the group i entered "tickets for ********" on my..." Read more Viagogo Uk - Viagogo's FEE 4 times up the face value tickets Viagogo Uk "I bought 2x tickets with face value £40 each on viagogo. End up paying £216 in total. The FEES was : £132 3 times more that the value of 1..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more