Colorado Springs, Colorado

When you search for Colorado Springs CO Theaters on Fandango, they offer a variety of choices including both (1) Cinemark Tinseltown and (2) Cinemark Tinseltown USA XD when you ask for Colorado Springs CO.

The first one is in Pueblo, and it is NOT MARKED Pueblo and is displayed when I search for Colorado Springs, CO.

Bought tickets 1 hour before show for Pueblo by accident because the site is misleading, and they refused to reimburse me. It was a gift card and now that money is just gone.

Review about: Fandango Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Fandango - Impolite services and ridiculous policy Fandango "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..." Read more Vivid Seats - MISREPRESENTATION OF FEES WHEN USING IPHONE APP Vivid Seats "Beware of using the Apple app for buying any tickets with Vivid, they do not disclose ALL their fees before checking out. I checked out thinking I was buying tickets..." Read more Fandango Ticket Scam Fandango " Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre. I explained my situation to..." Read more Fandango - Awful Customer Service/Processing Fee Scam Fandango "In attempting to purchase tickets for two different films at the same time, on two different browser windows, I mistakenly purchased two sets of tickets for the same movie. When..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more