2.4

I purchased tickets last night AFTER the movie had begun (HUGE mistake) thinking that I was going to make it since previews are usually 15 minutes long.I was not able to make it on time so I contacted Fandango today to see if I could get an exchange.

I didn't want a refund, I simply just wanted an exchange and after 2 calls and waiting an hour on the phone all together, they tell me that I will not receive an exchange or refund. Quite a bit of money was completely wasted.

The first lady working customer service was also a bit rude.This is frustrating and I do not plan to use fandango ever again.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of fandango movie ticket from Fandango. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fandango to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was refund policy. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fandango for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments