I tried to purchase tickets the other day. At first it gave me the wrong date.

I tried again and the wrong date showed up again. My final attempt the correct date showed up. I booked the ticket . On the date I was interned to go ..

I checked the confirmation on my phone only to realize the wrong date was on the confirmation. I contacted customer service only to be quoted policy. She didn't even wanted to check with IT to see if they had an issue on the system. I lost money and no show.

Its not worth it. Next time I will just go to the movie theater.

Will not use this website and I wouldn't suggest it to any one else either. Besides that where are the perks for using the site.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no changes for wrong movie date and time and no real perks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fandango show ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Fandango needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fandango show ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fandango.

Comments