Flushing, New York
2.5

Very poor service they have, I was suppose to make a booking for tomorrow 8/2/2025 but mistakenly made a booking for todays 8/1/2015 at 9:45 because of a glitch in the app, and made a booking at 9:24.When I called them to get a refund, they completely denied because they can only do it 2 hour before the show.

When I asked them if my 65 bucks is going to go to waste and they said yes. Never going to use fandango again, if I ever to do it with the cinemas website, I might have gotten my refund.

I would ask everyone not to book their tickets through fandango website or application ever again.Fandango worst website ever with their ridiculous policies!!!

Review about: Fandango Movie Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Vivid Seats - Absolute Fraud - Fake Tickets Vivid Seats "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..." Read more Ticketmaster - Don't purchase Credit Card Entry tickets for any event Ticketmaster "In Jan 2017 I purchased 4 tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017. At the time of purchase I did not realize that the type of ticket was a..." Read more Vivid Seats - Overcharged $220 for recent concert Vivid Seats "My sister paid more than $280 for LAWN seats at Fiddler's Green for the Train (Play that Song Tour) concert on July 4th. When she received the tickets, they had..." Read more Fandango - Never got receipt, need to cancel whole order to cancel one ticket Fandango "worked 25 minutes, Paid 82 for tix, $6.75 of which was a connivance fee and Never received email and printing page form site won't get company to reimburse. tried calling..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more