Flushing, New York

Very poor service they have, I was suppose to make a booking for tomorrow 8/2/2025 but mistakenly made a booking for todays 8/1/2015 at 9:45 because of a glitch in the app, and made a booking at 9:24.When I called them to get a refund, they completely denied because they can only do it 2 hour before the show.

Related: FANDANGO AMC THEATRE PROBLEM

When I asked them if my 65 bucks is going to go to waste and they said yes. Never going to use fandango again, if I ever to do it with the cinemas website, I might have gotten my refund.

I would ask everyone not to book their tickets through fandango website or application ever again.Fandango worst website ever with their ridiculous policies!!!

Review about: Fandango Movie Ticket.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fandango Movie Ticket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Fandango Ticket Scam Fandango " Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre. I explained my situation to..." Read more Amc Theatres - Customer Care Review Amc Theatres "On 4/3/17 @6:30 was denied tickets, after Jermaine the manager said to sell it, to me and my friends.She the girl in the picture said me and my friends should..." Read more Vivid Seats - Scam Artists Vivid Seats "We bought $1800 worth of concert tickets with assigned rows and seats - they were delivered as SRO's - online rep said we could sell them on their website and..." Read more Fandango - Unable to refund ticket before 1 hour the show started. Horrible online chat service Fandango "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more