Citrus Heights, California

I have 2 $15 Fandango gift cards that I cannot use on their site. The site says "Please enter your gift card number and PIN or claim code," and beside the box where you enter the PIN code it says enter the PIN code "if available." My cards do not have a PIN number only a claim code and when I enter the claim code a message pops up saying that I entered an invalid PIN.

There shouldn't be an either or option when you can only enter 4 numbers and the claim code is 14 numbers long. I tried entering 4 digit combinations of the claim code and that didn't work. So, I did a chat after I waited on hold for almost an hour with JackelineQT on their site and she disconnected the chat without answering my question or helping me. So I called customer service and so far I've been on hold with customer service for almost an hour.

If you want to purchase a gift card to see a movie just purchase a gift card for the actual theater you are going to instead of purchasing cards from Fandango.

Their customer service suck! And apparently a lot of people are having issues with their cards because I have been on hold with chat/customer service for almost 2 hours!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fandango Gift Card.

Preferred solution: PIN numbers and your web site to allow an claim code is part of an either or option..

Comments