Griffin, Georgia

Hello, I purchased a ticket online to see the Avengers on 5/7 however I purchase the wrong time so I went to the movie theater and purchased another tickets for the time I wanted to see this movie which was at the Polaris Movie theater at Gemini Pl, Columbus, OH 43240

Phone: (614) 781-8228, I was told as I purchased this ticket for a different time that Fandango will credit my account back from the ticket that I purchase through your company online because I was there before the start time of the ticket that I purchased online. Therefore I went ahead and purchased another ticket for two in which the price was $13.33 and the ticket I purchased online was $20.01 so I paid a total of $33.34 and I was told by the manager that Fandango will put the $20.01 back in my account as of today I have not received my money back at all. I emailing to see what do I need to do in order to get my money back from the ticket I purchased online because I never went to that showtime, I did the early show.

My name is Quintina, I used the card ending in 8702, can I have my card credit back for the amount I purchased online.

Thanks

740-971-8006

Product or Service Mentioned: Fandango Movie Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments