2.0

First, I'll say that the website is not particularly user-friendly. The timer on the site was running out, and I accidentally clicked on the wrong theater when ordering tickets.

They've recently added a refund/exchange option for this type of situation, but we were trying to leave to see a movie at virtually the same time, but at a different theater than the tickets I printed. My husband called the customer help line, while I searched the site to find out how to do the exchange. I eventually after about a half hour of searching, found how to do it. We still had questions about the process, though, so my husband kept his phone on hold with "customer service" for 52 minutes before deciding to opt to have a call back.

One of the questions was how the money would be handled, because when I went through the exchange process, it didn't show any credit for the previous purchase.

We enjoyed a movie and an evening out, and when we got home, still had no email detailing how we would be reimbursed for the exchange.

As of now, my husband's phone has been on hold with them AGAIN for another hour. Still waiting...

Product or Service Mentioned: Fandango Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Fandango Cons: Ridiculous wait time for customer service on phone.

• Fandangoabust