100% full Not resolved
3.3

I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy.I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater.

By the time I looked at the tickets and we realized it was the wrong theater, it was too late to travel to the correct theater. I can't believe there are no refunds after the fact. Even the theaters where one sees plays has a refund policy if you are a member. I will NEVER use Fandango again.

Also, this is ludicrous to have to write 100 words.

What is this a high school essay?I am truly disappointed that a company doing business has ridiculous policies.

This person wrote the review because of "refund and exchange policy" of fandango purchase policy from Fandango and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Fandango to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fandango for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1282811

The refund policy is clear as day when you purchase from Fandango. This was your mistake, not their problem.

You are obviously to *** to even know you are not submitting these comments directly to Fandango.

Hahahaha, is this for real?

No one could actually be that dumb.

What?

You didn't read the ticket, went to the wrong theater, and want to get a refund because of that?

Are you kidding? You should have taken 30 seconds and looked at the ticket before leaving your residence.

It is ludicrous to expect a refund when it was such a silly mistake... and you admitted responsibility.

Your first sentence should have read "I just lost $59.00 because I am dumb."

to Charles O Ithaca, New York, United States #1081180

It's *** to blame Fandango for their own error, however there should be more leniency in their refund policy, especially if you will never used the good or service you paid for.*** can happen in less than 2 hours before a movie and tickets are sold a few minutes after the listed time, so why not refund up until that point?

They have employees scan Fandango tickets so they know whether a ticket has been used or not.

These aren't plane tickets, or a hotel reservation, it's a frickin' movie ticket.They can afford to give customers credit or a refund if they make a purchase and make effort to seek a refund before the time of the film.