Los Angeles, California
100% full Not resolved
3.3

I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy.I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater.

By the time I looked at the tickets and we realized it was the wrong theater, it was too late to travel to the correct theater. I can't believe there are no refunds after the fact. Even the theaters where one sees plays has a refund policy if you are a member. I will NEVER use Fandango again.

Also, this is ludicrous to have to write 100 words.

What is this a high school essay?I am truly disappointed that a company doing business has ridiculous policies.

Reason of review: Refund and Exchange Policy.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1282811

The refund policy is clear as day when you purchase from Fandango. This was your mistake, not their problem.

You are obviously to *** to even know you are not submitting these comments directly to Fandango.

Anony

Hahahaha, is this for real?

No one could actually be that dumb.

Charles O

What?

You didn't read the ticket, went to the wrong theater, and want to get a refund because of that?

Are you kidding? You should have taken 30 seconds and looked at the ticket before leaving your residence.

It is ludicrous to expect a refund when it was such a silly mistake... and you admitted responsibility.

Your first sentence should have read "I just lost $59.00 because I am dumb."

Kate
to Charles O Ithaca, New York, United States #1081180

It's *** to blame Fandango for their own error, however there should be more leniency in their refund policy, especially if you will never used the good or service you paid for.*** can happen in less than 2 hours before a movie and tickets are sold a few minutes after the listed time, so why not refund up until that point?

They have employees scan Fandango tickets so they know whether a ticket has been used or not.

These aren't plane tickets, or a hotel reservation, it's a frickin' movie ticket.They can afford to give customers credit or a refund if they make a purchase and make effort to seek a refund before the time of the film.