1.7

Advance purchase all the time... Was a huge fan of fandango as my son is an avid theater goer. I purchased tickets today, on the way to the theater my son got sick. I cam home and took care of him and forgot to call for an exchange. By the time I did. Fandango told me too bad! There is nothing they can do. At this point its not the money or the movie for me. Its the fact that fandango has no care or concern for people and care about 10.00 more than a person.

Fandango you suck!!!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Fandango. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Fandango to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that the service did not work, refund policy and lack of concern for customer. Author liked the most it is ok if you dont make mistakes and fact i can purchase tickets in advance for a showing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fandango and fandango customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments