My son bought tickets online for the wrong theater.When he arrived, the Aliso Viejo theater would not accept his tickets and made him pay a second time.

He called the number on the receipt but it's automated and he could not get help. I called the next day and was informed by Brook that we were not entitled to a refund or exchange because the the movie time had already passed (no duh), making the cost of two tickets to the movie approximately $70. I have been on the Fandango website.

It's horrible and confusing with all the ads and pop-ups.It's no wonder my son made the error.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fandango movie ticket from Fandango. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fandango to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fandango for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments