I purchased the gift card and thought it would be nice as a gift.Well it is not accepted at 1000's of theaters only online.

So I purchased tickets for my kids to see a movie with friends. When everyone got there there were no seats together and there was no refund. My kids are 10&5 so. I tried to contact about exchanging for a theater that wasn't crowded and was told there are no exchanges because it was after the two hour window.

How is someone going to know that the theater is full until they get there. Their refund policy sucks.

I will never use their site again or use their services.AMC/Regal gift cards are a better investment and better return policy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor online userability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fandango gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Fandango needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fandango gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fandango.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

The true real best investment? Keep your cash. Take it to the cinema when you want and give it to them in exchange for a movie ticket.