I called and used the live chat for Fandango to try to get a refund, was told that I would get it, but never saw the follow-through from Fandango. My initial contact w/ customer service was via phone and the lady seemed clueless or was playing dumb but I persisted and she finally said I'd get a "courtesy refund".

I waited a few days and didn't see the refund, so I decided to use the live chat instead. I use the live chat to explain the promise made by Fandango and the rep said he'd escalate my case and that I'd be contact within day. I waited again and was never contacted. I used the live chat once more and was told the same thing and still nothing.

I WILL BE DELETING FANDANGO FROM MY PHONE, BLOCKING ALL EMAILS, AND LEAVING THIS REVIEW IN AS MANY PLACES AS I CAN FIND. I WILL ALSO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THIS AND MAYBE THEY WILL DECIDE NOT TO USE FANDANGO ANYMORE TOO.

Fandango Cons: Lack of interest in assisting me, Waited in line no value, Bogus exchange policy and a bad online chat.

• exchange refused