Saint Louis, Missouri

Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours away from my home.Believing that we are living in the 21st century, I sincerely wish this company had a little bit sense on the notion of "technology." Also, the 2-hour no refund policy WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

Related: Fandango - They double charged me the refused to refund the service fee.

I purchased the ticket 1 hours and 55 minutes before the show, and realized that the movie theater they have recommended me is beyond ridiculous right after they charged. I was trying to fix the problem right at the moment, and was unable to do it because "Sir it is violating our policies." And also, fandango rep, it is really polite of you to point out that I am "not correct." (See uploaded screenshot for evidence.)

Customers are always wrong, and you guys always win.

I get it.Perfect.

Review about: Fandango Movie Ticket.

I didn't like: Impoliteness, Disrespect for customers time, Awful customer service, Blames customers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fandango Movie Ticket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $40
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.