Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours away from my home.Believing that we are living in the 21st century, I sincerely wish this company had a little bit sense on the notion of "technology." Also, the 2-hour no refund policy WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.
I purchased the ticket 1 hours and 55 minutes before the show, and realized that the movie theater they have recommended me is beyond ridiculous right after they charged. I was trying to fix the problem right at the moment, and was unable to do it because "Sir it is violating our policies." And also, fandango rep, it is really polite of you to point out that I am "not correct." (See uploaded screenshot for evidence.)
Customers are always wrong, and you guys always win.
I get it.Perfect.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Disrespect for customers time
- Awful customer service
- Blames customers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fandango Movie Ticket
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "Do not trust Viagogo Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e. Receipts, passport info, and a..."
- "Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company. TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle. First: The price..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "Epic footage found below in, what is, my first documentary short ever produced. Being self-employed, I was forced to go through healthcare.gov to get individual health insurance. The..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."