Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours away from my home.Believing that we are living in the 21st century, I sincerely wish this company had a little bit sense on the notion of "technology." Also, the 2-hour no refund policy WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTION is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

I purchased the ticket 1 hours and 55 minutes before the show, and realized that the movie theater they have recommended me is beyond ridiculous right after they charged. I was trying to fix the problem right at the moment, and was unable to do it because "Sir it is violating our policies." And also, fandango rep, it is really polite of you to point out that I am "not correct." (See uploaded screenshot for evidence.)

Customers are always wrong, and you guys always win.

I get it.Perfect.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of impoliteness and disrespect for customers time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fandango movie ticket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Fandango needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fandango movie ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fandango.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments