I was given a fandango gift card as a gift. The card was activated I have the receipt from the store where it was activated and when I go on the website to purchase tickets which is ridiculous that you can't just use the gift card at a movie theater it says that the card is not active I feel sorry for my mom because she purchased one for all of her grandchildren six in total so she's now out that money. I don't understand why the process has to be so difficult I went to the gift card balance.com for fandango it boots you off it doesn't let you on when you finally do get on it's horrible even called customer service which just kept rerouting you and rebounding you thumbs down horrible

This person wrote the review because of "horrible" at Fandango. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Fandango to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not being able to get a refund. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fandango fandago gift card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Woodway, Texas, United States #1338777

Having same problem as consumer above.Can't purchase tickets.

Card has more than 16 numbers, no pin.So what do I do???