Stay away from this service. Unfortunately my wife has used this service for a while and we decided to purchase tickets for 6 of our teenage kids this Saturday through Fandango.

The kids were unable to get into the movie to see the film we had tickets for. The theater wouldn't exchange the tickets for a different movie and told us to contact Fandango. Well, we tried to contact Fandango. But you can't get in touch with anyone from Fandango.

On hold 40 minutes and eventually left a call back number. No one ever called back. I called later and was on hold for an hour and gave up. Finally was able to contact them Monday and they will not refund tickets despite having call logs showing we called at least 30 minutes before the movie.

Ended up having to eat $60 for this horrible service and pay another $60 to the theater to get my kids into another movie. Like I said, wife uses them and when we go to the movies we typically have 8 kids and 2 adults. That's quite a chunk of change Fandango will be missing out on.

So Enjoy that $60 Fandango. It is your last from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fandango Movie Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Fandango Cons: Horrible customer service.

• refused refund