Purchased two 3d tickets with a promotion code, need to switch to a different day, no problem!I'm a Fandango VIP account holder with many purchases!

Nope. An even exchange, same movie, same theatre, just a different day. Can't do it because of the promotion code - a $5 savings. Wow!

How VIP are you if $5 is more important than you? Lesson learned. Companies like this defraud consumers with bogus claims (Can't make the show?

No problem!) MY only resource now is PayPal.Wish me luck.

Review about: Fandango Vip Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #1335221

You're lucky that the *** system even allowed you to use paypal.My "Honey" app saved me a measly $3 on 3 tickets and because of that, they kept giving me an error message.

When I went in to purchase the tickets without the "Honey" discount, it went through. I contacted paypal to see if there was anything wrong with my paypal account. Nope...it was on Fandango's end.....paypal said it was actually refused. I contacted Fandango, they blamed it on paypal.

I was like "is that so?" The problem with not paying with Fandango at some theatres is that you won't get a dang seat if it's the first run.

Most theatres do not run their own prepay service of seating.So you end up at the theatre and they tell you it is full.