Chino Hills, California
100% full Not resolved

Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre.

I explained my situation to them and how I had made a mistake and selected the wrong theatre - They said they would not give me a refund, since I did not call 2 hours ahead of time. The whole premise of Fandango is to allow you to secure tickets right before a show (in this case minutes prior) and mistakes are going to happen. Furthermore the policy is not immediately visible a bait and switch if you ask me.

It's upsetting that Fandango will take your money for last minute purchases but won't allow for accidents that they are willing to lose customers....sounds like a recipe for company failure.

Review about: Fandango Refund Policy.

I liked: Fact i can purchase tickets in advance for a showing.

I didn't like: Refund policy, Bad customer service and online site, Bait and switch, Dishonest, Scammed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Inadequate Refund Policy / $48
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.