100% full Not resolved

Contacted chat support & live called in to request a refund on 5 tickets ($47.75) I accidentally purchased yesterday on my way to the theatre.

I explained my situation to them and how I had made a mistake and selected the wrong theatre - They said they would not give me a refund, since I did not call 2 hours ahead of time. The whole premise of Fandango is to allow you to secure tickets right before a show (in this case minutes prior) and mistakes are going to happen. Furthermore the policy is not immediately visible a bait and switch if you ask me.

It's upsetting that Fandango will take your money for last minute purchases but won't allow for accidents that they are willing to lose customers....sounds like a recipe for company failure.

romanm21 wrote the review because of "inadequate refund policy" at Fandango and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $48 and wants Fandango to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refund policy, bad customer service and online site, bait and switch and scammed. Author liked the most fact i can purchase tickets in advance for a showing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fandango fandango refund policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments