2.5

Very poor service they have, I was suppose to make a booking for tomorrow 8/2/2025 but mistakenly made a booking for todays 8/1/2015 at 9:45 because of a glitch in the app, and made a booking at 9:24.When I called them to get a refund, they completely denied because they can only do it 2 hour before the show.

When I asked them if my 65 bucks is going to go to waste and they said yes. Never going to use fandango again, if I ever to do it with the cinemas website, I might have gotten my refund.

I would ask everyone not to book their tickets through fandango website or application ever again.Fandango worst website ever with their ridiculous policies!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fandango and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fandango.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Fandango to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments