I have repeatedly called FANDANGO support in an effort to resolve a Double billing charge.

If the same happens to you, here's what to expect.

Your first step will be to contact their top-notch support staff at number 1 (866) 857-5191. the person you speak with (not in this country) will be unable to help you, therefore you will ask for a Supervisor or Manager.

The person will agree, and when asked their supervisor/managers name... They don't know... weird? I think so...

But, to pacify you, they will give you a reference number, then transfer you to the abyss, as you will always be sent to a voicemail that states they will contact you within a 24 hour time period.

You can leave your name and phone number and reference number, but you'll be wasting your time, as NO return call will ever be received.

This is not an attempt to "Slam" on FANDANGO, but more of an attempt to save someone else from falling into the FANDANGO nightmare.

Enclosed is a Screen-Shot of the one and only movie ticket ever purchased, yet my credit-card was Double Billed.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fandango and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fandango.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Fandango to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments