I purchased two tickets a couple hours before a show that didn't show up on my Fandango app under my account.In fact, I had a message that said my transaction didn't go through.

So, I bought two more tickets. Then after the show and checking my email at home I found out that Fandango had emailed copies of tickets to me that they said I hadn't purchased on my phone. I therefore paid for 4 tickets, but only needed two. I went online to Fandango's chat to resolve the situation.

After wasting 10 minutes on hold and another 20 minutes "chatting" because of Fandango's very slow response time, I was told she couldn't do anything for me.With this type of bad service and issues, and the fact Fandango charges over a TEN PERCENT FEE, I have no intention of using this service again.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fandango. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fandango.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Fandango to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments