The customer service through Fandango is absolutely the worst I have ever experienced in my 50 years of life.We purchased 10 VIP Tickets at the Showplace Icon theater (opening of Spiderman).

But, only were going to use 8. Wanting to make them available to other patrons, I tried to return them at the theater (St. Louis Park location), and, in the past, we could do that (and had done it half a dozen times). Unfortunately, this time we couldn't because I purchased them through Fandango rather than the theater website.

I sat on hold for nearly an hour trying to return them through Fandango (have to do so before showtime). The theater manager was so kind as he saw my frustration and called them (Fandango) on a private number he had to get through quickly... and, he did! Just minutes he had a live person (while I was still on hold).

He gave them the information and asked for the refund (it was still prior to show time). I went up and enjoyed Spiderman!!! When I called Fandango the next morning to assure the refund went through they denied it!!! Saying it had to be done before showtime and now I am late.

I tried to convey that it WAS done prior to showtime the evening before... In any event... way too many email and phone calls later they continue to not refund my tickets.

Do not purchase your tickets through Fandango!Go through the venue directly!!!

Review about: Fandango Spiderman Homecoming Movie Ticket.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments