submitted complaints against Fandango.Look at the ratings for Fandango at these Google “fandango.now complaints” and take your pick of the many sites that consumers have sites: they are all down in the mud.

After inquiring by email as to how much I had remaining on a gift card (balance not listed anywhere on their website) Fandango emailed back $ XX.XX dollars remaining. After watching a movie, noticed my credit card had been charged for the movie and not the gift card (Fandango will not let you use any gift card unless you supply them with a credit card number). Called customer service, “wait time up to 5 minutes”. Customer service picked up 45 minutes later.

Refused to credit the charge. Supervisor Steve said same thing. Supervisor said gift card had “expired” months ago. When presented with the info that Fandango had sent concerning remaining balance Steve said “you received bad information” but refused to correct it.

Only after filing a complaint with the BBB did Fandango credit my credit card for the movie cost. It was followed up with a snotty email from Fandango with no apologies as to the bad information received from them, but was told to contact my gift card provider as to the “expiration date”, (no expiration date listed on card). Not wanting to ever do business with Fandango, went to login to remove all personal and credit card info. Site no longer recognized my email, password, etc.

Appears that in retaliation, Fandango removed me as an account holder. Thanks! You saved me a bunch of time and effort.

DO NOT EVER provide Fandango with a credit card number.If you do any business with them, you do so at your own peril.

Review about: Fandango Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments