Fandango Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Affiliates
accessdata@fandango.com
customerservice@movietickets.com
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Fandango Contact Information

Beverly Hills, California 90210
United States

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

1.1 / 5
Bad
Bruce L Hob
Complaint. Would not give a refund for tickets I could not use.

I ordered tickets online to see Elvis. I used my computer to order. (I can't use my phone.) when I arrived at the theater in Tyler, Texas, I was told the tickets were for a city in California on ...

Pissedconsumer3742763
Refund for unused tickets
3.2

purchased tickets for jurassic world dominion. the theater we bought the tickets for looks completely abandoned its actually *** going in there. there was only 1 staff member who didnt care for a...

Summary of Fandango Customer Service Calls

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Fandango Customer Service?

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Movie theater ticket refund.”
  • “Refund for tickets”

Cards Question:

• “Saying gift cards not valid”
  • “Gift card”
  • “Cannot get our gift card to work”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charged double”
  • “Can t redeem promo code”
  • “Duplicate charge”

Request for Information Question:

• “Ticket confirmation”
  • “How to redeem my @5 rewards”
  • “I enter my email incorrectly and I want a confirmation on it”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Exchange tickets”
  • “Exchange”
  • “Change ticket day”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceled my account, why???????”
  • “Tried to cancel tickets and it didn't let me”
  • “Cancel tickets”

Account Question:

• “Account won't log in after verification”
  • “Balance”
  • “To figure out my balance on my Fandango gift card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My tickets were not received when I paid”
  • “I purchased tickets and didn't receive them”
  • “Didn’t receive ticketsDidn't get my tickets”

Website/ Application Question:

• “No tickets and website SUCKS”
  • “App issues”
  • “Tickets. For top gun from Applebee's website”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Cant buy tickets”
  • “Tried buying tickets for Carson City and it keeps sending me to Reno and I don't want to go to Reno that's too far away I bought tickets once cancel them bought tickets again I'm still sitting on a waiting to find out if it just show reno”
  • “Promotion won't work”

Staff Question:

• “No service”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Customerservice”

Other Question:

• “Tickets b”
  • “Movie ticketsvproblem with movie time in ticket”
  • “Tickets”

About

Fandango Return Policy
To read more: http://www.fandango.com/marypoppinsreturns2018_203803/movieoverview
Fandango Terms of Service
Earn 125 points on every ticket The User buy. Collect bonus rewards from Company's many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when The User of company services link accounts. www.fandango.com know life happens, so if something comes up, The Client of Fandango can return or exchange The Client's tickets up until the posted showtime. When www.fandango.com say Fandango's', Website, The Company or "Fandango" in these Fandango Terms and Policies, Website mean Fandango Media, LLC or its subsidiaries. These Fandango Terms and Policies apply to websites and applications operating under the Fandango, FandangoNOW, Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster, Movieclips, Movies.com, Activaterewards.com, Fandango FanShop, MovieTickets (including but not limited to MovieTickets.com and MovieTickets.co.uk) or M-GO brands or other brands that The Company own, as well as those of Fandango's' websites, applications, emails and other communications that link to or reference these Fandango Terms and Policies, or the other services provided through any of these means (the "Services").
To read more: https://www.fandango.com/policies/terms-and-policies
Fandango Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.fandango.com/policies/privacy-policy
Top Fandango Services

Customer Care, Rewards Program, Shipping Service

Top Fandango Products

Movie Ticket, Gift Card, Website

Fandango Pros and Cons

Pros: Fact i can purchase tickets in advance for a showing, Ability to purchase movie tickets online, It is ok if you dont make mistakes, Being able to conveniently order movie tickets in advance, Steal money from their customers

Cons: Awful customer service, Not being able to get a refund, Poor website, Lack of help with a refund online or over the phone, Disrespect for customers time

Related Companies

FandangoNOW, VUDU, Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster, Fandango Movieclips

Summary

Fandango is the largest moviegoer destination in the United States. The company offers tickets to over 16,000 movies. Fandango does its best to keep consumers in the steam of all movie news and events. The company provides customers with movie trailers, fan reviews, news, film clips and interviews with celebrities. Fandango gives customers an opportunity to choose a movie and buy tickets beforehand. Company's official website also offers a great section of pictures in galleries feature and celebrity galleries, a great assortment of gifts and collector cards. Fandango offers a great variety of souvenirs for movie fans. Fandango guarantees customers high quality services.

Fandango reviews and complaints

1.9
Vivid Seats
1868 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about Fandango? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup