1.2K views
1.7

I purchased tickets today from Fandango, but didn't receive the email with ticket info, so I had to purchase new tickets at the theater.After getting home, I called Fandango to get a credit for the purchased tickets that I didn't receive.

I was told I used a wrong email address so it was my fault and no refunds are issued after the movie has been shown. I explained that all my email addresses (I have 4 of them), all merge to one email address that I receive them under. My son owns the domain name of our account, so he can check if anything came in that I didn't receive. He checked and nothing was there.....The customer service gal kept repeating that refunds aren't issued after the movie time has passed.

She just kept blaming me for the whole problem..... She was not very sharp and when I asked to speak to a manager, she said they'll just tell me exactly what she said. UGH! I gave up ..

This was my first experience to purchase from Fandango and I won't do it again.

I purchase a lot online and really enjoy the convenience of it. I guess I have been very lucky that I haven't had an online purchase problem before in all the years I've been doing it.

I have contested this purchase with PayPal, so I hope they back me....

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fandango. The most disappointing about fandango movie ticket from Fandango was awful customer service, refused to refund and the hung up on me and not being able to get a refund , but reviewer liked fact i can purchase tickets in advance for a showing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fandango.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Fandango to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fandango?

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #1331111

They did the same *** to me.They just copied and pasted their answer whenever I explained my situation on the chat.

I realized that I put wrong email address before the showtime, so I tried hard to figure out the problem, I talked with them in front of the theater for 30mins, but I could do nothing because I put a wrong email address at the first time.Wasted $40.